What is online booking?
Online booking is a convenient way of booking for your DGM trips over the internet without having to visit our terminals. Using DGM online services you can reserve a particular seat & pay online by your credit or debit card using our secure server.
- Log on to the website dgmmotors.com
- Fill out your travel itinerary i.e Departure State, Arrival State and Date
- Then click on search buses
- On the second page, Click on the “View Seats” icon beside your preferred bus and departure time.
- Select your seat of choice and click “Continue”
- It would show selected bus has been added to the cart
- Click on view cart
- Fill out your personal details
- Click pay
- Select your card type on the Web Pay page and fill out your card details
- Your card number is all the digits in front of your debit card.
- Your CVV2 is the 3 security numbers behind your card usually set apart
- Your card pin is your debit card pin which you use at the ATM
- Click on the “Pay” icon
- Booking is completed
- You will receive a confirmation SMS and Email from DGM
- Please contact our Online booking support on 07039497420
- Once you have confirmed your trip, personal and payment details, deductions will be made from your account and a summary of this information will be displayed along with your booking reference. SMS / email notifications stating it as a SUCCESSFUL TRANSACTION will also be sent to the email address/mobile number provided by you during the booking process. The booking reference indicates that your reservation has been confirmed.
MasterCard, Visa, Verve cards, Gtb USSD, Bank Transfer are acceptable means of payment on our online platform and POS at the terminals. We are working towards adding more payment options to our online platform
We have a no refund policy. All payments are final. However, the tickets are valid for a thirty day period from date of purchase
Guests check-in closes 30 minutes before departure time. Failure to meet this time for any reason will attract an administrative of one thousand naira (N1000) for rescheduling. Please note that rescheduled tickets are subject to schedule, bus type and seat availability. The reschedule fee applies, pre or post departure day and time.
Guests are entitled to one medium sized luggage and a carry-on bag. Should luggage exceed the acceptable limit, you may be required to pay for an additional seat(s) to comfortably accommodate the baggage or send the excess luggage via our DGM logistics. This is critical to maintain the service and safety and standards of DGM.